Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00401 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,835 (457,960 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)