Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,832 (459,017 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)