Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00399 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,149 (538,559 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Lubbock, Texas costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)