Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 65% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (496,820 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)