Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00400 JOD / DJF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 82% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,001 (500,033 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)