Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19066 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,461 (R$ 7,663) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)