Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04126 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 804 (E£ 19,492) in Disuq.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)