Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02550 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,013 (39,743 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aurangabad costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tbilisi costs 15 Lari (about 2 hours ago)