Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02565 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (36,881 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)