Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02514 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 938 (37,302 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)