Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02605 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 960 (36,857 Birr) in Dire Dawa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (30 minutes ago)