Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 963 (₨88,482) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)