Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 58% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,057 ($2,905) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)