Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 59% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,073 ($2,926) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)