Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,924 (€2,365) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (44 minutes ago)