Cost of living in Dijon, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 51% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,808 (€2,247) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chemnitz costs €1.48 (about 2 hours ago)