Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00693 JOD / NPR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 873 (₨ 126,019) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)