Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,049 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00844 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,358 (Taka 160,851) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)