Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00583 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,129 (₨193,568) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)