Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00511 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,090 (₨213,253) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)