Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,062 (Rp 20,824,478) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)