Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12261 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 831 (6,777TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 40₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 22 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (about 3 hours ago)