Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 JOD / MMK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 900 (1,901,880 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)