Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01321 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 939 (Php71,121) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)