Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01374 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 962 (Php70,040) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)