Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 946 (Php68,775) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)