Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11153 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,479 (元13,265) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)