Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10689 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,863 (元17,433) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)