Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01356 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (Php80,967) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)