Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,861 (€2,263) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (43 minutes ago)