Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.798 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,537 (€1,927) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)