Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,473 (4,656,216 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)