Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,332 (4,264,737 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)