Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18892 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,440 (﷼ 7,624) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)