Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18936 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,567 (﷼ 8,276) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)