Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 JOD / SYP *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 46% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 696 (506,559 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (43 minutes ago)