Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10556 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,129 (元10,694) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)