Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 39% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,806 (1,485,185 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)