Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00121 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,790 (1,473,753 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,149 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 44₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)