Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,583 (₩2,550,719) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)