Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,733 (₩2,725,703) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$22,500 (9 minutes ago)