Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,544 (₩2,330,453) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)