Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,457 (₩2,329,165) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)