Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,224 (39,447,412 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)