Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21147 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,200 (5,675 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)