Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18389 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,098 (5,970 zł) in Częstochowa.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)