Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19497 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,231 (6,312 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)