Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20866 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,088 (5,214 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)