Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18698 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,114 (5,955 zł) in Częstochowa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)