Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21773 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,062 (S/. 4,877) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)