Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,534 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21648 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,137 (R$ 5,252) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $18,455 (about 2 hours ago)