Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21494 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,036 (R$ 4,820) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)