Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18136 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,263 (R$ 6,962) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (34 minutes ago)