Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,165 (CH$1,069,318) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)