Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 JOD / VES *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 40% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 716 (3,329,993 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)