Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03532 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,015 (Mex$ 28,726) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $89 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rabat costs 50 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bremen costs €67 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)