Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18165 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,276 (R$ 7,022) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Raipur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 130,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)