Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19030 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,114 (R$ 5,853) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)