Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,134 ($1,598) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Johannesburg costs R 23 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (about 1 hour ago)