Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 972 (COL$4,117,103) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)