Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,471 ($2,074) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $22,790 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zabrze costs 1,200 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karbala costs 45,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)