Cost of living in Coventry, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.912 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coventry (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,115 (£2,319) in Coventry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)