Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,269 (1,035,042 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)