Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,608 (€1,926) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)