Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.711 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corpus Christi, Texas (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,714 ($2,412) in Corpus Christi, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)