Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07078 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,979 (Bs 27,963) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)