Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03518 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 608 (ARS $17,270) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)