Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,409 (CH$1,306,066) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$588 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.58 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)