Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,385 (CH$1,293,776) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨25,228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Queretaro costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)