Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10685 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 91% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,487 (kr23,273) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)