Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10971 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 79% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,323 (kr21,170) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)