Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11028 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 76% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,113 (kr19,156) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)