Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20761 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,245 (R$ 5,999) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)