Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00599 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 840 (140,230 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)