Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 29% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 776 (128,095 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)