Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01877 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 40% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 778 (ARS $41,463) in Concordia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (34 minutes ago)