Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02569 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 773 (ARS $30,098) in Concordia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)