Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,514 (18,962,700 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)