Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,453 (18,622,473 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)