Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01614 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 810 (ARS $50,203) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)