Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02628 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,026 (ARS $39,028) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)