Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02366 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,000 (ARS $42,242) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)