Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04110 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 831 (ARS $20,231) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)