Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02971 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,236 (L 41,602) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)