Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Columbia, South Carolina (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,190 ($1,679) in Columbia, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)